<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5548219?origin\x3dhttp://tickled-pink-girl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


suhua.
12/01/1989
female



Monday, March 24, 2008
7:41 PM

Its time to update my blog.
This space had been left empty for far too long.

anyway I am back to china on Wednesday.
Went back to the office on Thursday.

Thursday
For the entire Thursday, I was rushing my presentation which is supposed to be next week.

Lifang and weeting helped me a lot! And I really really mean a lot. Lifang helped me summaries an entire scientific report whereas weeting helped me ti translate the ppt from my prof which is in Chinese. – I cant read and I have no idea what the presentation is talking about.


Friday
Me and lifang went to carefour! Because we want the blissful feeling, we NEED to have streamboat. Haha so the both of us specially went there to get the steamboat stuffs.

When we were back to the hostel, lifang went prepare the food while I am busing going online =X. its not like I don’t want to help. But… the place is so small. Only one person can stand there. Hehe.

So weeing and her senior came over for the steamboat.
Even though the palce is rather small, but I guess everyone had fun.
Her senior is super funny also.
Asked him to pose for a photo he pose a pointing middle finger pose la!
But when we gave him the stunned face, he change immediately!

anyway this is weeting senior.
i didnt manage to capture the middle finger pose.

Saturday
the steamboat only end at around 2.
therefore, we only sleep at around 5am.

woke up at 1300.
went gaigai without lifang because she has to be back at the lab.
my dearest clone bought 2 dress within that short one hour of shopping.

prof ruan invited us for a dinner and so we didnt have much time to shop around.
the dinner start at around 6 and finish at around 9.

so guess what! we were all drunk by the time we were back into the hostel.
Prof ruan's friend keep asking us to drink.
so we drank a total of 6 cups of red wine.
not slowly drink but everything we drink, we finish at least half a cup or one full cup. -.-''
lifang managed to vomit out the wine but weiting and i didnt.
we just sleep like a log once we reached the hostel.
woke up at 1am plus. bath, chat, watch tv and than sleep.

Sunday
shopping, eating and walking around aimlessly.

life is like a rollercoaster;
too many unexpected turns,
but by the end, you want to
ride it again